I want a job. A full-time job.
I’m a 30 year old Marketing/Communications/PR professional with a decade of industry experience working for provincial and national organizations. I have a degree in Marketing/General Business and keen insights on the changing economy, culture and societal norms in Alberta and all of Canada.
Here’s a snapshot of what I bring to the table:
- First-hand experience creating and implementing best-class brand strategy and marketing plans from the ground up
- Demonstrated skills in multidisciplinary relations, storytelling and presentation
- The ability to develop and oversee complex digital media (national scale) and social media strategies (audience of 90,000+), which include:
- Managing the planning, communication and implementation of all strategies
- Execution and management of paid social media advertising campaigns
- Tracking defined KPIs and analytics to support digital integration
- In-depth experience coordinating successful email marketing campaigns to grow audience, readership and specifically meet ROI
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with specialization in graphic design
- Website management and HTML coding expertise
- An analytical mind
- A likability and relatable nature that allows me to effectively understand and appeal to diverse markets and build relationships within said markets
- An inherent ability to make my boss LOOK GOOD
I am a proactive team player, proven leader and go-to guidance provider with respect to all things public domain. I thrive under chaos and I have the creative ability to think outside the box in a way you’ve yet to experience.
I want a job. I want the opportunity to make you look good. I want to grow your presences within the industry and the Canadian marketplace (and international if applicable). I want a chance to show you how much more is possible with the right person at the helm of your Marketing strategies. I guarantee that you’ll be able to look back and think ‘Damn, I sure am glad that I hired her”.
I don’t want my resume overlooked. I don’t want to be written off for nonsensical reasons. I don’t want more excuses and I definitely don’t want any more of the bullshit that is commonplace in job hunting.
I am not a run-of-the-mill candidate. I am ONE-OF-A-KIND. Meet with me and you’ll understand why.
***A friend of mine recently told me that if Calgary is where I really want to be, I need to think outside of the box. Well, this is me thinking outside of the box.
If a man can stand on a street corner in Phoenix with a “Need Job” sign and get 3,000 job offers, consider this my ‘Need Job’ sign. Perhaps there’s a company out there that hasn’t yet considered the idea that they need someone like me in their office. Perhaps word of mouth could work better for me than the current route I’ve been taking. Either way, I’ve got to try.