Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
If you’re returning to my blog, welcome back! If you’re new here, my name is Vee and I post daily content related to life, family, frustrations and mental health. I’d love it if you joined the family by hitting the ‘Follow’ button on the bottom right corner of the page.
Bottom right… right down there. (Just imagine me pointing)
Today my post is going to be all about the most requested topic I’ve ever had. And, when I say most requested, I mean I get messages and emails, DMs and comments ALL THE FREAKING TIME that you guys want to hear me talk about this subject. (So, even though literally no one requested it I’m now going to talk about this topic!)
Oh, before I get started, don’t forget to hit the bell to get notifications every time that I make a post because… YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!
Now! On with today’s subject matter of discussion.
What’s in my purse!
Wait, do you guys want me to do a post about all of my designer purses? I don’t want it to look like I’m bragging or anything, because I’m totally not, I just have $20,000 worth of purses in my closet that I love so very much and I use them every day!
In my purse, the ‘Fossil Sydney Satchel’ that you can buy here (so not sponsored by the way, I just really love this purse), I keep:
- My wallet, also by Fossil. And again, this is so not sponsored, I just really love Fossil!
- Sunnies! I love sunnies and I need to wear them everywhere I go… even though it’s winter in Canada and the sun rarely shines around here. Spring is coming soon and my sunnies, the gold aviator Ray Bans will come in handy if and when the nice weather ever comes!
- Lip Balm. Girl! It’s winter, in Canada. If you live here, you know… you need lip balm wherever you go. The cold, dry weather leads to your lips always being chapped. ALWAYS. (Claps in seriousness) My lip balm is the Carmex Balm, because it’s my favourite.
- Travel Sized Perfume. Have you ever walked past a person and thought ‘Damn, they smell really good’? That’s how I found this perfume. I walked past someone in Metrotown and they smelled so good that I did a full 180, stopped them in their tracks and made them tell me what perfume they were wearing. About a half hour later, I bought the perfume. And, since you’re obviously wondering, it’s ‘Pinrose – Secret Genius’ and it smells like what I would describe as summertime sophistication!
- Tissues, because it’s winter in Canada so tissues are a necessity.
- Headphones with a mic. Yes, I have a Samsung phone and I still use my apple headphones. It’s because they have a MIC! Why would I go and buy a new headset if I had a perfectly good pair from my last cell phone? This doesn’t change my thoughts on Samsung though – still prefer it 100-1 over IPhone. I’m a convert.
- Hair Elastic… because your girl has long hair. Long, long, heavy hair.
- My phone! Samsung Galaxy A70 – I obviously couldn’t take a picture with my phone in it because my phone was taking the picture! Samsung girl for life! I won’t ever go back to an IPhone now that I see how much better Samsung is. (Who am I kidding, I shouldn’t say never. But still, I love Samsung)
What do you keep in your purse? Leave a comment down below and tell me what you keep in your purse, wallet or bag! I love hearing and seeing what people carry. I’m so nosy. So yeah, leave me a comment please!
I love my purse so so soooooooooo much. I love love love it! And, as I stated before, nothing in this post was sponsored, I just wanted to share it with you guys because you’re always asking about my purse and what’s in it and this is my current go-to favourites! Also, I love you guys! So, um… yeah, nothing is sponsored!
If you liked this post please like, subscribe, hit the follow button below and become my best friend!
Also, follow me on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google Plus, and in life!
I love you so much and I’ll talk to you guys very very soon!
Everything in this post is supposed to be tongue’n’cheek style humour of my impression of YouTube. After writing this, I’m so glad that I don’t write the same way that I speak. I bet people would get annoyed with me really easily. lol