Just to share the random ways in which people can find you and your blog, I’m sharing some of the searches people have used to find me via Search Engine over the past year. (If you don’t know, this means someone has gone to Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc… and searched these things and my blog has come up in their search results)
- Ice Carving at Lake Louise
- Natalia Grace
- Life in the Rocky Mountains
- Grow through what you go through
- The Struggles of being Male
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency personal stories
- Yolo so you don’t waste your life
- What causes people to do bad things
- When your day is a shit day
- How to decorate inside a teepee tent
- Job hunting rant
- Natalia Grace bone density
- Natalia Grace on Dr. Phil
- Another year around the sun
- Millennial Job Interview
- How do you spell milenial?
- Feeling the need to call HR
- Natalia Grace still has baby teeth
- Whats it like to be homeless
I hope this serves as a reminder that you really can’t fathom the extents to which your posts can reach. You can implement SEO and try to be strategic about it, but sometimes people are going to type a random sentence into a search engine and somehow, your blog will appear. I mean… I’ve never written a darn thing about teepees on my blog but somehow that’s how someone found me.
What are people typing to search engines to find you?