People make vision boards. Well, I make vision lists. When I want something, I put it on my list. The title might be ‘If I had a million dollars’ but truthfully, it’s more or less just things that I want to do, things I want to get, things I will accomplish. I might not get them overnight… unless a publisher buys my book and I become an overnight sensation, raking in oodles of dough. But I will accomplish these things. So, it’s not a vision board, it’s a vision list.
- Around-the-world plane tickets
- A down-payment for a house
- An Endy Bed
- A MacBook (I’ve wanted one since back in the day when they were those neon colours)
- A Louis Vuitton V Tote MM
- Tory Burch Ballet Flats for driving
- A comfortable, chic, stylish couch that’s perfect for napping on
- Season passes (for two) for snowboarding/skiing
- Manicures once a month
- A Dyson cordless vacuum (you know you’re an adult when)
- A porch swing
- Gym Passes (for two) to a real bougie gym with saunas and all the bells and whistles)
- Flights to Vegas and a trip to the MGM Grand Buffet (lol gym, then food)
- A home library
I might add more later…
Also, I am aware the majority of these are very materialistic things. Perhaps I’ll make a list of my other dreams and goals on another day. Things that aren’t related to the money I make but are more related to the things I want from an experience perspective.
Do you have a vision board/vision list? What’s on your list?