A while back I mentioned that last year for my birthday I made #MillennialLifeCrisis shirts on Teespring. When I did that, I actually listed the shirts on my blog so that other people could buy one too if they so desired. A few people actually did make purchase of the shirt for themselves, two people actually showing me pictures of them in the shirt, which was very cool! I felt so proud when I saw someone who wasn’t me wearing the logo. Is that weird?
Anyways, there were two or three people who left comments on that post (it was a post about Teespring and using Teespring to monetize your blog) asking me what the shirts looked like. Since I haven’t yet purchased an iron for this house (it’s on the list, I’ll get one eventually…) please don’t judge me for the wrinkles. But, this is what the #MillennialLifeCrisis shirts look like. I also made/purchased them in crewneck form. I did that on blue though… and it didn’t look so good.
Teespring is a really great platform to create your own designs on different clothing articles. If you’ve ever considered putting your own designs on clothing, whether making it for yourself, or to sell to your WordPress readers, YouTube subscribers or others, I highly recommend checking out Teespring.
– It’s an extremely easy to platform to use. You don’t have to be a design expert to create trendy pieces, or (much like in my case) pieces that just make you happy!
– Quality control is A+. I have NEVER had an issue with an item I have purchased from Teespring.
– As a creator, you’re not required to purchase/carry inventory in hopes someone purchases. All items are made to order, when someone orders. The profit you can make off of a design depends on the price you list the item as.
– As a creator, if you want the item yourself, you purchase it at cost. There is no price increase. The shirt without your logo or design is $15 and the shirt with your logo or design is $15.
– Teespring uses American dollars or Euros. The exchange rate is not always kind for Canadians and well… anyone who lives in a country that doesn’t use Euros or American dollars.