I mentioned (here) that I had ordered some face masks that I intended to tie-dye. Well, they finally made it and I finally got to tie-dye them. Well, some of them. I actually bought a lot!
I really wanted to tie-dye masks because I think they’re so cute, but, way too expensive for my liking. Stores near here are selling them for $25 a mask, and, shops on ETSY are selling them for $20 – $75 per tie-dyed mask.
This batch is looking rather lilac on camera (I have white lighting in my room where I took this picture). In person they’re more of a soft blue with dark blue speckles.
I personally love them. I’m going to give one to my mom and the rest I’m going to sell. It looks like we’re going to be wearing masks for a while, and I personally believe that everyone should be able to have a cute mask if they want one. And tie-dye masks should be way more affordable than they presently are.
If you’re interested in a tie-dye mask, let me know! And if you’re not interested, thank you for reading anyway. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Stories about this past weekend are coming.
- Traveling during a pandemic
- Attending a funeral during a pandemic
- A few more stories of the goodness my uncle spread in his lifetime
- Running into my high school bully and her husband
- Meeting Americans in a hotel elevator who are blatantly ignoring the border closure and coming to Canada for a holiday
- Smoke from the California/Oregon fires blanketing our world on the West Coast
- I bought a car!
- What two weeks in quarantine is going to look like now
There’s so much to talk about! More coming soon.
If you’re reading and you made it this far, thank you. If you’re a frequent reader of this blog, thank you. And, in any case that you need a reminder today, you’re doing great. Keep going.