I was given a subscription to Netflix for six months as a Christmas present this year. It’s actually one of those most thoughtful gifts someone could have given me with the amount of time I spend at home.
I have been watching E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G I’ve missed over the years. Since I didn’t own a television from 2006-2020, I largely just watched shows available on YouTube. I mean, when I was unemployed last year, I would watch shows occasionally with family members, but it was never anything I chose. Now I get to choose.
I have been watching:
- Richie Rich – Technically I had already seen this but it’s still just as good as it was when I was a kid
- Law Abiding Citizen – This movie was so good!
- Forrest Gump – A movie that was 2.5 hours and didn’t bore me
- Braveheart – A movie that was 3 hours and that I didn’t love
- Superbad – It was actually kind of funny
- Godfather 1 & 2 – Not the hugest fan of these movies
- V for Vendetta – THIS WAS SO GOOD
- How I Met Your Mother – I’m realizing there are episodes I never saw when it was airing, though I thought I’d seen the whole show
Since closures here will continue for several weeks longer, at least, it looks like Netflix is going to come in handy to help with my boredom.
If anyone has any recommendations for things to watch on Netflix, please share!