I’m writing this here, to hold myself accountable. I will make posts on the following subjects. If I don’t, kick my butt in gear. Remind me. Don’t let it go. (Not that anyone has that much investment in my opinions, lolololol I sound ridiculous)
- Pretty privilege
- People confusing cancel culture and accountability
- Side effects of anxiety that people who don’t have anxiety often don’t realize
- The dangers of influencers recommending after-pay to their audience
- How every aspect of your digital footprint affects yours, and your company’s brand
- Paying people what they’re worth and not downplaying the value they provide
- The toxicity of ‘Girl Bosses’ and ‘Mom Bosses’
- Things you should know before buying a car
- Things you should know before buying a house
- Why your blog doesn’t get the views you want it to get
- Instagram is changing, will you need to change with it?
- The sides of marketing that everyone seems to believe just magically happen
- The importance of doing your own research for investing in stocks (to include crypto scams currently plaguing the web)
- What is the VPC of your blog?
I have so many thoughts and ideas I want to share on this blog. I need more hours in the day.
Also, if you have thoughts on any of these subjects, please write a post and share it on your blog and tell me to come and read it. I like reading other’s opinions and seeing where people agree with me and where they don’t.