What the bleep is happening in Washington? I mean, I know what’s happening but… WTF.
What’s happening in Washington DC right now is exactly what Donald Trump has been stoking for months, years even. This is his doing. This is a sad, pathetic loser who cannot control the will of the majority.
There are people on social media seeking sympathy because of injuries sustained in their… well, let’s call it what it is, domestic terrorist riot. I’m sorry if I don’t feel sorry for you for getting maced because you’re sad your unintelligible doofus of choice wasn’t reelected. He should’ve never been elected to start with. What’s really sad to me is these people are genuinely uninformed enough, and swayed enough from Trump’s speeches, that they genuinely believe they’re standing for something by doing this.
I really cannot wait for the day Donald Trump disappears into obscurity, where he belongs. I hope that the Republican Party spends the next four years rebuilding the party they’ve so effortlessly destroyed over the past four. I do believe opposition parties have value in government. I don’t believe the Republican party as-is brings any value to government. I don’t believe the Republican party as-is does anything but screw over Americans.
Also, thank you Georgia!
Also, thank you Stacie Abrams!
Hopefully now Mitch Mcconnell will fade into obscurity with Donald Trump.
Fuck everyone who rioted at the capital today. I was watching Emily D. Baker give her reactions to this on YouTube and she spoke to what I was, and am feeling. She said that while she wishes everyone who participated today in rioting at the capital could be arrested, charged and stand trial for their actions. She also said the realist in her knows that is entirely impossible and even if it were that would overwhelm the legal system.
It’s been am interesting night… and rather than use my anger in an unproductive way, causing a raucous and wreaking destruction in my path, I thought I’d rather do something like this. So, here we go:
- Toxic Masculinity
- People who deflect because they lack the character to answer a question and admit they did wrong.
- When you’re parked nowhere near the door of the building your headed into, there’s an entire empty parking lot around you and someone pulls into the parking spot right next to you.
- When people pronounce it “aks” instead of “ask”
- People who don’t use signal lights to turn when they’re driving. If you’re not going to use them then what the fuck were they invented for?
- The fact that walking into the grocery store causes 99% of the population to completely lose any and all self-awareness they have. Carts parked in the middle of the aisle? Stopping in a crowded space to stand right in the way so you can send a text message? Coughing all over the produce section? COME ON…
- When “people can dish it out but can’t take it”. I’m not sure if everyone uses this phrase or if it’s just my corner of the world – but it just means… if you’re going to criticize someone, you should be willing and able to accept criticism in return. And if you can’t, well that’s fucking annoying.
- When people lick their fingers. Gross… Just eww. The likelihood of your hands being clean when you do this?? Not good. The likelihood of you not caring? Pretty good. I think that’s why I find it so gross.
- People who have to turn every conversation into something about them. I know everyone has someone like this in their life… that person who, no matter what is being talked about, or who, they always change the conversation to be about them.
- People who don’t understand personal space. This one really gets to me. I really don’t want you so close to me that I can feel yo breathing on my neck while we wait in line at the bank…
- Movies with giant plot holes. It’s one of the reasons why I watch such few movies. As soon as I make it far enough into a movie to see a massive plot hole, I get bored and move onto something else.
- People who rush to get on airplanes. Honestly, what’s the rush? If you’re standing in line, this sky tin ain’t gonna leave with you standing here. Why do you have to be first on the plane?
- When people say ‘Let’s do coffee!’ This has become the most transparent phrase for not giving a fuck about someone but trying to sound polite. We know it’s fake. We know you don’t want to go for coffee. Just don’t bother saying it.
- People who refuse to keep up with the changing world we live in. Evolve, dammit. Just because it was one way once doesn’t mean it has to be that way forever.
- People who deliberately spread misinformation on the internet or television.
- Companies, or anyone, who throw fake Instagram giveaways to promote their Instagram but don’t actually ever give the winners the prize.
- People who post E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about themselves and their lives on YouTube and then, when something happens say ‘I don’t owe you guys anything, butt out of my life!’
- The fact that it’s 2019 and racism is still alive and well.
- People who always try to play the victim. No. Sometimes you get to be the shitty person.
- People who don’t like me and use that as a reason to be mean to me. I understand that I’m not going to be liked by everyone in life, so why don’t you just move along? Stop wasting your breath…