- Make peace with your past so it doesn’t disturb your future.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- The only person in charge of your happiness is you.
- Don’t compare your life to anyone else. Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Time heals almost everything. Always give it some time.
- Stop thinking so much. It’s completely okay to not know all of the answers.
- Smile! You don’t own the world’s problems.
“At this time, I regretfully have to share that we’ve decided to move ahead with other applicants for this role. We will certainly keep you in mind and reach out in case another opportunity comes up that may be a good fit. Hope you understand that it’s often quite difficult for us to decide who we proceed with in this process.
Wishing you all the best in your job search! “
The thing about trying to “prove yourself” based off the information listed in a single piece of paper is that it really provides no insight as to who you are. Being turned down for all of these positions before they event want to give me a chance for an interview is frustrating to say the least.
Truth is, I could make a huge fucking difference to your office. I could.
Waiting for someone to realize that is an annoying process. How do you make yourself stand out on a piece of paper? How do you sum up your whole life, skills, personality and successes in one piece of paper? Someone please tell me because I really don’t seem to be doing well at it.